10 Jan 2013

Dear, Ibu

Posted by
Hello guys and yes as usual Assalamualaikum. What the date is today? Tell me, hurry! Okay, as uolls know, hari ni 11th January. What is so special about 11th January? Hmm, instead of birthday Dato' Siti Nurhaliza, today is my mother's birthday. Yes, she was born on 11th of January 1971. So, *tekan kalkulator* she is 42 years old. Wawa orang pertama yang wish. Hooray!! Can you imagine how excited I am? LOL. And seriously, I wanna make today as a memorable day for her. I don't wanna make her feels upset or anything relate. I really hope she is fine, happy, and the most important thing in good health. Actually, Wawa takde idea nak tulis apa but the point of I'm writing this entry is to let the world know about today, about my mother's birthday. I want her to realize something which is me as her one and only daughter will never ever forgotten the precious date in the 366/365 pages every year. 


my parents during aidil fitri last year

And here is a birthday song. 



Here is a song which I would like to dedicate to you dear ibu. I love this song so much and I hope you will enjoy listening to it too.



Last but not least, your favorite song. I know you'll love it since you keep asking me to click on the play button on the youtube whenever you saw the words LAMUNAN TERHENTI by ARIS ARIWATAN. 





P/s: I can't even pay your kindness with a mountain of pearls, golds and diamonds. Thanks for taking care of me ever since i was a baby.